CONNELLY WOMEN SP MINT BLANK 2016 - WITH BLEM - KLEINE OPTISCHE MAKEL
Flex designed specifically for a women's frame and built on the high-end yet forgiving Concept shape, the SP is a performer in the course or on the open water. Dual concave tunnels provide edge hold through the wake and a forgiving, relatively soft, flex pattern allows the skier unmatched control. Soft round bevels and a large flat spot under the bindings add to the forgiving ride. Our profile tech top reduces overall weight by .5 pounds for added responsiveness. Connelly Advanced Profile Technology and a blended glass wrap maintain shape after the hardest turns.
- Profile tech top reduces weight by 05 pounds
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap with a high gloss PMU top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Acrylam base
- Aluminum drop through fin with foil
- 64" (Up to 130 pounds / 60 KILO
- 66" (Up to 165 pounds / 75 KILO
SUGGESTED SPEED / EMPFOHLENE GESCHWINDIGKEIT
28-34 mph / 46-55 km/h
FREERIDE SKI: Perfect for the intermediate freeride!